We are Sanitie Limited (Company Number 011925748 (“we”, “us”, “our” or “Gardian”). Our registered office is at 32 Stapleton Road, Borehamwood Hertfordshire, WD6 5BP.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. This sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
This notice applies to all member and customers.
What information do we collect?
Sanitie collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
Information we collect from you directly.
Information we collect about you when you call us
Information we collect when you place an order
Information we collect when you become a member of our site
All the information Sanitie collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you, and to develop world-class products and services.
Examples of the types of personal information Sanitie collects include your name, address, email address and phone number.
How do we use your personal data?
Sanitie uses the information we collect for Sanitie business purposes such as:
To provide the products and services you request.
To manage our sites and services.
We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies
We may share your information:
To protect and defend Sanitie (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
Comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or tell you about other products and services offered by Sanitie.
If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Disclosing your personal data to others
We only share your personal details , unless:
•we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal details to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our rules.
•our business enters a joint venture with - or is sold to or merged with - another business. We may then share your personal details with our new business partners or owners.
Where we store your personal data
We store all your personal details on a secure server, within the European Economic Area.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data - and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means - and the applicable legal requirements.
How secure is my data?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please write to us 32 Stapleton Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 5BP or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Your right to complain
If you have any problems with the way that we are handling your personal data, you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Officer (ICO).
The ICO can be contacted by telephone on 0303 123 113 - Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm - or by email at email@example.com. You can also visit the ICO’s website by following this link: https://ico.org.uk/.
Privacy Notice – Registered Firms’ Customers